Friday, December 28, 2007

Welcome To I Would So Never Do That

Welcome to "I Would So Never Do That", presented by Angry Girlfriend.

We've all been there. There was something that you swore that you would never, ever do, yet somehow, you end up doing it anyways.

I can't even begin to count the times that I swore I'd never do something and yet, somehow, I ended up doing it anyways.

I'm curious to hear about some of the things that other people have sworn that they'd never do and yet did it anyways. Here are some of mine:

I swore I'd never date a Central American, especially a guy from El Salvador, but I am currently and have been for the last 5 years.

I also swore that I'd never date a guy with a kid, but I am.

I swore that I'd never get some guys name tattooed on me, unless it was my own childs name, but I've broken that rule as well. (I did, however, have the tattoo designed to have the name be easily covered if for whatever reason I feel the need too, so harm done as far as I'm concered).

If anyone is interested in sending me their story about something that they swore they'd never do, email me @ idsoneverdothat@gmail.com, leave a comment or fill in the box to the right. I'll keep names and other info personal unless you tell me otherwise.

No comments: